Perhaps it would be more accurate to call it a re-location as this blog has existed for three years and I have simply decided to stop publishing through Blogger and to use my own web site instead.
What do I write about? I write about writing, teaching writing, and teaching writing teachers. I write about technology and how it helps and hinders writers and teachers and communities. I write about teaching and learning. I write about a lot of things.
Some of my most popular posts are:
- Teaching with Google Docs
- Google vs. Blackboard
- Community Building with Google+ and Twitter
- 5 Tips for Rising from the Ashes
- Writing Studio and Breaking Boundaries
Recent posts include:
- My Blogging Persona
- NOT the Trouble With Online Education
- A letter to my students
- Community building with badges
- Ringing in the New Year – Pedagogically